Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

I want to wish all my American fans a Happy Thanksgiving.

This special holiday is often overlooked as we have already started to prepare for the holiday season of shopping, shopping and more shopping.   As Black Friday is encroaching more and more into this day it is easy to forget the reason we celebrate Thanksgiving.  It is a time to gather with family and friends in gratitude for all that we have to be thankful for.

This year has been an amazing year for me as you, my readers, have given me the dream of a lifetime.  Being an author was something I never thought was possible, but thanks to all of you, that dream became a reality.

So to all of my readers, enjoy this day as you spend it with your family and friends.  As you sit at the table for dinner make sure to think about all the good that is happening in your life and give thanks for all that you have.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone,


Shea

No comments:

Post a Comment